- Data controller
- Purposes of the data processing
- Data retention period
- Legal grounds for the data processing
- Communication of data
- Obtaining first and third-party data
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Corporate name: PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L.
- Tradename: PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L.
- Tax ID (NIF) no.: B-59162701
- Postal address: Carrer Còrsega, 272 de 08008 BARCELONA (Barcelona).
- Telephone: +34 932 387 900
- E-mail: email@example.com
Purposes of the data processing
At PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L., the processing of users’ data is done manually and/or automatically, depending on why they have been provided, with the following purposes:
- To manage the data provided directly by the data subject, as an individual, professional or representative of their company, to respond to their application, request or query and carry out the subsequent follow-up.
- To manage the data provided by the user when purchasing our products and services, at the organizational, accounting, tax and administrative levels.
- To manage the personal and/or professional contact details of the user for their participation in the different promotions, draws, activities and events that we organize, and where they have authorized us to inform them about other promotions, activities or events that we organize and that may be of interest to them.
- To regularly send electronic communications about the different promotions, draws, activities, events and news related to our organization.
- If they have subscribed to our newsletter, to send it by processing the data provided to do so.
- To create anonymous statistical reports regarding the login habits and activity of users on the platform.
- To make, where appropriate, a user profile and perform commercial actions adapted to this, using their data from the management of the products purchased as well as data on browsing, login habits and others, to offer them customized products and services.
Data retention period.
- The data for managing the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of the services will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship exists. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be retained for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liabilities arising from the contract have expired.
- The data for managing queries and requests will be retained for the time necessary to respond to these, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data regarding publications of comments about our products and services will be retained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless your desire for them to be erased is expressed at any time.
- The contact data for participation in promotions, draws, activities and events will be retained for the duration of these, according to their specific terms and conditions, to manage their implementation, and afterwards until the possible liabilities deriving from their realization have expired, or until, where appropriate, you express your wish to revoke your consent at any time.
- The data for sending Newsletters will be retained indefinitely unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- The data for sending commercial communications and preparing commercial profiles for our products or services will be retained indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your wish to revoke your consent at any time.
Legal grounds for the data processing
- The legal grounds for the processing of your data to manage the purchasing of services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments is the execution of the contract.
- The legal ground for the prospective offering of commercial information on promotions, draws and events to customers is meeting the legitimate business interest that consists of being able to offer our customers the opportunity to purchase other products or services related to our professional activity and thus obtain their loyalty. This legal ground is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allow the processing of personal data on that legal ground for direct marketing purposes.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent of the data subject that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of this consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case and the processing of data for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality because the consent has been revoked.
Communication of your data
PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L. informs users that their data may be communicated to:
- The companies of the VICHY CATALAN CORPORATION business group in order to meet your requests, perform administrative and commercial management and inform you about promotions, services, draws, events and news related to the activities of the business group.
- The financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is organized.
- The competent Public Administrations in the cases set forth in the Law for the purposes defined therein.
Obtaining first and third-party data.
- The personal data we process at PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L. come from the data subjects themselves or their legal representative.
- If the user provides data of third parties, they declare that they have their consent and accept the responsibility of first informing them of everything set forth in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established therein, releasing PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L. from any liability in this regard.
- No special categories of personal data are processed (data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unambiguously identifying an individual, data relating to health or data relating to sexual life or the sexual orientation of an individual).
Data transfers to third party countries
Mailchimp is an application of the company The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company from Atlanta, Georgia, duly certified under the U.S. Privacy Shield Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission, of July 12, 2016, Privacy Shield.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns them or not.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them to exercise or defend claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to exercise or defend any possible claims.
You can exercise your rights as follows:
– By post, attaching a copy of your National Identification Document (DNI) to: C/. Còrsega, 272 de 08008 BARCELONA (Barcelona).
– By e-mail, attaching a copy of your DNI to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Through the indicated postal or e-mail address, we will provide you with the corresponding forms to exercise these rights.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent you gave prior to its withdrawal.
- If you consider that your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially if you have not been satisfied with the exercising of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent data protection agency through its website: www.agpd.es.