What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when they access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to identify the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are various types of cookie depending on different criteria:
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies. These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data whilst the user is browsing a website.
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
Depending on ownership:
- First-party cookies. These belong to PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L.
- Third-party cookies. Those whose owner is a third party, not PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L., who will process the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical and/or customization cookies. Those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. Those that serve to analyze browsing information and offer advertising, either generic or customized.
What types of cookie are most common?
TECHNICAL: These are FIRST-PARTY, session, identification, settings and registration cookies, strictly necessary for identifying the user and providing the services requested by them. The information obtained through them is processed solely by PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L.
ANALYSIS: Those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of how users make use of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
ADVERTISING: Those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that may be included on our website and/or store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to these, we can learn about your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to their browsing profile.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to offer customized and/or advertising services, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and resolve them in the shortest possible time, as well as to analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is my consent required to store a cookie?
No consent is required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required and this can be requested in different ways. In the case of PREMIUM MIX GROUP, S.L., it will be deemed granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that you may revoke it and disable cookies at any time.
What types of cookie does this website use?
Technical cookies: These are created and managed only by us, and allow the user to browse through our website and use the different options such as identifying login details, customizing information or accessing restricted access areas.
For more information, see:
The website www.vichycatalan.com uses the following types of cookie:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Expires|
|_gat||This is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_.||1 minute|
|_gid||This is used to distinguish users. Google Analytics cookie.||24 hours|
|language||This cookie is associated with WordPress, storing a language preference for the visitor to support multilingual websites. When it is established as a persistent cookie or with the default life of one year, it must be considered Functional instead of strictly necessary.|
The main purpose of this cookie is: functionality.
|PHPSESSID||Its purpose is to control the user’s session. Necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website.||At the end of the session|
How can I disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by changing the options in the browser installed on your computer.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html