Origen milenario a 1000 metros de pureza
Captured at an altitude of 1,000 meters, Font d’Or is a thousand-year-old, rich and healthy water that thousands of consumers drink every day. It is also the perfect water for preparing the best gastronomic creations. In fact, some of the most internationally famous chefs use it to make some of their best dishes.
The most prestigious Spanish associations and entities that represent professionals from the world of hotels, restaurants, catering, nutrition and cocktails have awarded the Font d’Or natural mineral water their highest distinctions: gold medals for quality, an honor that is only receive by a select few.
The gold medals for quality that appear on the labels of all bottles and containers of Font d’Or natural mineral water have been awarded by:
- Spanish Hospitality Federation (FEHR)
- Barman’s Association of the Community of Madrid
- Institut Català de la Cuina
- Spanish Federation of Chefs and Confectioners (FACYRE)
- Euro-Toques Spain, European Community of Chefs
- Spanish Nutrition Foundation (FEN)
Font d’Or natural mineral water is the only water in Spain to simultaneously hold the gold medals for quality from all these professional associations and entities.
Font d’Or is a golden water.